Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Wii

I would know nothing about the Wii, but for CLE. It is now something I need to pay attention to, apparently. My favorite line in one news article describes it as having "...a small, cute main unit..." I find it very important for my friends' gaming equipment to be small and cute.

Second favorite section is on the poor boy who dressed in green and got referred to as "Peter Pan." (Hush, CLE...)

And maybe it's just the day, but since I'm still grinning about this Google image result, here's a potty humor link for you.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I received an e-mail claiming I was popular only to read what, at first glance, contained nothing especially relevant to me whatsoever. Upon meticulous disection I deciphered a deceptively placed acronym "CLE". In retrospect, the humour of the situation is amazing. One simply has to place one's self in the deranged mindset of the blogger and the laughter never ceases. Why? Simple: no one is going to grasp on first glance, an acronym having to do with said person when said acronym has never been disclosed to the aforementioned...witty...

Goalie said...

Then however did you see yourself in the entry, dear?

And did you not recall an e-mail from ages past, in which you were addressed as CLE and later commented on how it had taken you a while to recognize yourself?

That's okay, I understand--short life leads to short memory bank.

(Glad you found yourself!)