Friday, August 29, 2008

Sweet Baby James

Today, I wandered down a trail of blogs until I came to a halt at this one: Sweet Baby James.

I'm still processing my feelings from it. Amazement at the faith of these parents and their "reminders to self" to keep said faith. Hopelessness at the medical trials, tests and speculations, given the ending. Suspicion at God for leading this couple along such a path. Fear that if I marry and have children, this may "randomly" be part of my lot. Closeness to Jesus, knowing that He does care--for this couple, for their children, and for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finn was one year old last week. This kind of stuff just breaks my heart now, even more than before.

Goalie said...

Congrats on growing up, E, and having even more to think about! :)