Sunday, February 18, 2007

Jealous of the Irish



KISS ME,
I'M
NORWEGIAN





didn't really have a ring to it. This, however, is funny!

You know, when I was a kid, I despised dictionary assignments--because if I had to look up, say, something starting with M, something in the L's would catch my eye...so I'd read that...and then something in the early M's would strike my fancy... So really, I looked up three words within the assignment of one...so my assignments took three times as long... But look at the education I got!

Blogs are a lot like dictionaries for me. (You people are, however, much more interesting...although your entries are longer...) I stumble across one which leads me to another (either through an interesting title, or priority level on someone else's blog, or creativity of comments, or...), which leads me to another, which leads me to really random stuff like this picture. Thank you for contributing to my continuing education!

No comments: