Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thhhhhaat's All, Folks...

Finality.

There's something about the visual of this that's...well, rather final.

What's left?

This is the state to which the majority of us will go. I know this isn't the end spiritually, but what impact is left on earth?

I don't have children. Did she?

No one went looking for her?

Moving off the life lesson and on to the scientific...what happened to the rest of her?

Maybe that was a life lesson ponderation, after all. What happened to those 80-some years?

3 comments:

~B said...

is _ponderation_ REALLY a word? Just quorrious. ~B

3lool said...

This is the state to which the majority of us will go.

UMMM I thought this is the state to which all of us will go...dont u think,,,Just quorrious. :-)

Goalie said...

As a Christian, I believe in Jesus Christ's second coming. The date is unknown...therefore, I may be alive to see it. If I am, who knows what will happen to my body? It may or may not see decay. This woman's quite somberly did.